• The “Inner City” rumbles—So Many Wizards’ new 7″ takes them to the next level.
• Ruppert does Italian disco—Former Ghost guests with Casa del Mirto.
• Tyler has detractors—Sara Quin addresses music industry homophobia and misogyny.
• Has the Hard Rock gone too far?—Is this Clapton-inspired hamburger ad tasty or tasteless?
• Michael’s got a wild heart—Abe Vigoda covers Fleetwood Mac.
• Durex develops “Viagra condoms”—But will this finally “put a lid” on Bob Dole’s wild impregnation spree?
You must log in to post a comment.