Ripped from the headlines
• Kid Infinity schedule new 3-D concert—Get a free download when you sign up for announcement
• Not 3-D, but still fucking trippy—Nosaj Thing kicks off his tour Thursday at the El Rey with some craazy visuals
• Spaceland closing—’90s Silverlake hot spot to be replaced by dance club
• The anti-iPhone—No texting, no Web, charge lasts 3 weeks (address book & ink pen included)
• “Prospective juror cites friendship with Jeffrey Dahmer, is excused”—That’s life in my old hometown
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours