Ripped from the headlines
• “Hipster Replacement”—At 70+ she’s the hottest new celebrity DJ
• Wig Wam…Van—Sweet guitarist Andy Scott selling insurance on TV
• The artist who fell to earth—My favorite art blog, Monzuki, profiles artist Jeremy Geddes & his amazing falling Cosmonauts
• One of the coolest, gayest tracks of the year just got better—Myles Cooper’s “We’re Gonna Find Boyfriends Today” remixed!
• Baroque-step/classical IDM anyone?—Smokin’ new track from The Tleilaxu Music Machine
• Ex-Angeleno/Deep Jew Jeff Witscher in the press—Write-up lists his many AKAs & includes an MP3, too
• Captain Beefheart BANNED by KTTV (Fox 11)—Teabagger plot? From 1971? You decide!
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours