Ripped from the headlines
•Band cancels for excessive shit—From the “Can’t make it up” dept.
• “Puberty is a natural thing”—Justin Bieber discusses, um, changes in his life
• $99 Helmet CD gets you into every one of their shows—Group pledges to be “very Helmet sounding”
• The comprehensive guide to “Sissy Bounce”—Courtesy of the NY Times (!)
• 6 new tracks from Daft Punks’ Tron: Legacy score—Sadly the Wendy Carlos original seems to have been totally lost in the mix
• Roxy Music back together, back on TV—Hmmm…At least Paul Thompson sounds good
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours