Ripped from the headlines
• I’ll die in Laos—Michael Nhat celebrates his new album, from which this video is culled, tomorrow at Home Room.
• Japanese chef offers his genitals as a meal—I would’ve asked for more than $250 a plate.
• Bridgetown offers nine new ones—Kevin Greenspon’s label has new tapes and a free digital sampler.
• The Onion hypes Juiceboxxx—There’s still time to give this crazy fool your money.
• “Take in the awesome overload of counter-culture”—Check out photos and a review of Riverside’s Saturation Festival.
• Moby’s playing acoustic—That’s only one highlight of Buzzbands.la’s roundup of free summer concerts.
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours