• See Moses run—Kid Static stars in the new Batwings Catwings video.
• “That sushi disco is going to kill”—A UK study connects drug experimentation to high childhood IQ.
• Vanity Loves Company—Vanity Projects’ first sampler includes new music from Pizza!, So Many Wizards, Michael Nhat, and more.
• “I have a very modest collection of about 3000 records”—Origami Vinyl’s Neil Schield is interviewed on the Hundreds.
• “We are impaling your cats on spikes or some shit”—Slayer’s rider calls for both ice hockey tickets and a Zamboni.
• Courtney Love sucks—The anti-Foo Fighters movement needs a better spokesperson.
You must log in to post a comment.