• Metallica announces album with Lou Reed—But how much will it suck?
• “Sympathy is performed”—Drew Denny shares inspirations with me in a post that includes the premiere of a new song from Big Whup.
• Bamboozling hookers kill famous midget wrestlers—It was an accident.
• Moses Campbell performs on Indie 103.1—Download the interview and set.
• David Lynch will open a Mulholland Drive-themed nightclub—It’s in Paris, because that makes sense.
• Pehrspace hosts a benefit—This awesome show will help a father fight cancer (to view the link, you must be logged in to Facebook).
You must log in to post a comment.