• Apple gets monolithic—Steve Jobs unveils plans for a giant space colony on Earth.
• “Uku”—The Los Angeles Times premieres a winding jam from Dengue Fever’s upcoming album.
• Make the desert people dance—Foot Village gets primal in Indio.
• “Very blurry, very funky”—David Byrne talks to Pitchfork.
• Play with the Hollywood Career-o-Matic—Is J-Luv really the worst actress of this generation?
• You can stop smiling—Angelinos are no longer driving on candid camera.
You must log in to post a comment.