Ripped from the headlines
• Brandi Hollandsworth cancer benefit this Saturday—My contribution: a year-long Monday Pehr pass for $100 donation (<–That’s a great deal!)
• Melvins reveal set lists for residency/retrospective—Will play classics Bullhead, Lysol, Eggnog, more
• Bryan Ferry sings “The Beverly Hillbillies Theme”—Er, not really but this is funny shit if you love Roxy Music
• Vice‘s “Albums of the Year”—A well-deserved gutting of year-end lists
• Allen Ginsberg doing Tai Chi in his kitchen—Weird!
• Gay & homeless in Hollywood—This is happening right down the street…
You must log in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours